ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course provides learners with much knowledge of data structures and algorithms and allows them to design and install relevant algorithmic data structures to a specific problem. This is a compulsory subject for the degree of informatics in general (software industry, computer science, etc.)
Completing this course, students will:
1. Understand data structures and algorithms
2. Be able to implement some basic data structures such as Linked List, Stack and Queue, etc
3. Be able to implement search and sorting algorithms from basic to advanced level.
Data structures and algorithms
- Understand data structures and algorithms
- Be able to implement some linear and nonlinear data structures.
- Be able to implement search algorithms and sort from basic to advanced level.
1. Data structure of algorithm by Do Xuan Loi.
2. Some slides of FPT University (provided in each lesson)
3. Concise tutorials at: http://www.tutorialspoint.com
Complete the course Object-Oriented Programming with Java.
Ngô Tùng Sơn
- Graduated in Computer Science from Lorraine University (France).
- Previously worked at the laboratory at Lorraine University and Panasonic Vietnam.
- Currently, Ngo Tung Son is a lecturer of FPT- Greenwich international bachelor program of FPT University.
- A co-founder and technical Manager of Hung Vuong Trading Technology Joint-stock Company (hvtec.vn).
- Facebook :https://www.facebook.com/NgoTungSon